Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good news

I had the non-stress test today and an ultrasound to check the fluid around Jude and both tests went well. The receptionist mentioned that some moms check in for those tests and are sent straight to the hospital. (Dear receptionist: Not nice, lady. Be positive!) Anywho, I was/am feeling good and Jude is moving well and the tests came back as expected with good results.

I'm feeling way better today than I was last night about the induction. The baby weighs about 8 1/2 pounds right now, so he is at a good size. I don't want to wait for there to be something wrong before we induce. After seeing his little face on the television in the ultrasound room today I just couldn't put off meeting him any more.

We had a great day today. Good tests this morning, lunch out, restful afternoon, Lexington Barbecue, and a Warthogs game that included a pretzel with mustard. Tomorrow we're planning a walk, lunch out and a romantic dinner where I will carbo load for the labor ahead. Tomorrow is prep day and the day after will change our lives forever.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. Sincerely I say to you that when they lay him in your arms, you won't care if they pulled him out of your nose, you will just feel so absolutely complete.

ABSOLUTE best.