Sunday, July 20, 2008

Due date +4



Today was another fun day with the fam. We had our usual walk at the lake and lunch at home. The afternoon was a restful one in the air conditioning that concluded with a gut-busting dinner at Fuddruckers. I was asked by the lady working when I was due, and, after my response, she politely requested that I wait until I leave to go into labor. The picture is from 40 weeks. I guess we'll have to take another on Wednesday :) The other picture of Jon is on the same day. I don't think he meant to wink, but it's cute either way. He's also repin' the Saints.

What's nice about it being Sunday is that I will have a baby within the week--by chance or by force, Jude is coming. We have an appointment in the morning when we will set an induction date. I am hoping the heartbeat is good and whatnot as well. I have a feeling everything is just fine based on the amount of time Jude spends squirming around. It's so strange after he goes from having enough room to really kick me to now being in there so tight that he only has room to wiggle, or rather, wriggle. I feel like he has his toes wrapped around my bottom rib and is using my bladder as a pillow. It's like a swimmer on the starting block for the back stroke.

No comments: