Tuesday, July 8, 2008

8 more days

The TV stand is up! J and I went back to the store today to find the TV stand in-stock. An odd conversation took place at the store:
"Do you need help out with that?" said the man at the counter.
"I've got it if you can open that door," said Jon, gesturing toward the exit door.
"That door is locked. I don't have the key. I can't open it. I would have to call for someone to unlock it," said the man.
Jon looked at me and I looked and him and we left, going out through the other exit that required Jon to navigate around all of the checkout counters and several customers and putting us further from our car. Why did the dude even ask? We should have told him to go ahead and call. I bet he would have found a way to open the door if he was the one carrying the 40 pound box.

In other news, we put the stand together and Jon put everything on it while I was at yoga. It looks great, and everything is up off of the floor.

Now for the pregnancy report--there is nothing new to report. The gals in yoga wondered aloud if they would see me next week. Our walk this morning was good. I had some difficulty at the beginning, but Jon coached me through. I think we are doing some good stuff to prepare for the hard work ahead at the hospital.

No comments: