Friday, July 18, 2008

Due date +2

As I write this I am sitting on the birthing ball still waiting for something to happen. We walked both this morning and this evening after dinner, but baby Jude is still cozy in the womb. We even played Jude's music to try to croon him out, but alas he was not interested. I got a little down today after we went to the grocery. I remember last week when we were wondering if that trip would be our last as a duo. It wasn't and that's OK. The baby and my body aren't ready yet, so I have to be patient. I really appreciate all the folks who have offered kind words and advice while we are waiting. Our friend Anne has been especially helpful, as she was in the same position not too long ago.

Jon's parents and C&A are coming to visit tomorrow and I am thankful to have the distraction. We're planning on going to see The Dark Knight, which we have been looking forward to for a long time. I wonder if Jude just wanted to give us a chance to see the movie before he made his move?

No comments: