Thursday, July 17, 2008

Due date +1

Well, we had a few contractions this morning during our walk, but nothing consistent. We went to Whole Foods afterward to buy some evening primrose oil. The gel caps are supposed to help soften my cervix and came recommended by a friend who's been beyond the due date. While at Whole Foods we ate lunch. I had a vegetable roll from the sushi stand and Jon had a cranberry tuna sandwich. We shared a cup of fruit. Eating lunch at Whole Foods is delicious, but oh my can it be expensive. We did find that you can choose one of their prepared dinners and a salad and be out the door for $14.99. It looked like the whole meal could feed at least four and we may get one while our visitors are here.

I worked a little bit outside this evening until the mosquitoes became interested in my feet. I scrubbed the deck chairs and trimmed about 1/3 of the bushes at the back of the yard. I enjoyed the time outside, and I figured it beat sitting on the couch as an activity to bring on labor.

No comments: