Saturday, June 2, 2007

It's not *old* England, but it'll do

Well, I'm in Dover. The trip was uneventful and long, but enjoyable for the most part. I went to a Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees game, swam in a hotel pool, and paid a bunch of tolls.

Today was my first full day in the condo, and I've spent it exploring. I feel pretty good with navigating downtown (which is nice) and made my way through the main drag of Portsmouth. I even stopped by Hampton Beach for about an hour and walked in the sand. I might also have gotten an ice cream cone. There are probably pictures.

I miss my wife and dogs and am trying to keep busy so I don't get lonely. Hopefully the next week or so will go quickly and I can see them soon. I'm happy though. I'm at the computer, rocking out to Uncle Tupelo, eating carrots, and listening to a thunderstorm through an open window, so life is pretty good.

That said, here are some pictures!




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can I get some more details on that ice cream cone? Wow. Stone Cold it is.