Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Feelin' hot, hot, hot

I'm going to write a letter to the Chamber of Commerce of Dover because they assured us we would enjoy the mild New England summers. Today, however, at 2:42 p.m., it is a sweltering 98 degrees. :)

I took Lucy for a nail trim, and when we got home I thought I had killed her. She's fine, but five minutes in the car with the air on full blast was still not cool enough for her. Luckily, we noticed last week that it got hot in the condo in the afternoons and bought an air conditioner on Craig's List. We usually ran the AC on days in the 80s and only for a few hours. Without it today, I think the dog's would have run away from home to live at PetCo in Portsmouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Hi Lucy and Clara"
The weather will get better for you soon I hope. Take care of Mom and Dad. I love you.
Love,
Mom A