Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Our goat friend


Before I arrived in NH, Jon told me about a goat he often saw at the park with its owner. He said the lady treated the goat a lot like a dog. The park is about a block from our house and the goat lives between our house and the park. Until this weekend, I had not seen the goat. I told Jon he was a goat story teller, specializing in tall tales about goats. Then I saw it--riding in the front seat of the lady's old Ford truck.

I have since apologized.

We would like to identify the type of goat, but I've only seen its head. Jon said it's short and has a long beard and it has a huge head and big horns. We will be scouring the internet to determine the species. Right now, I'm thinking mountain goat.

UPDATE: The Goat is already a Dover celebrity! His name is Binx, and he has a web site. I'll add some pictures, and he is not a mountain goat.

No comments: