Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Little cars go in the compact spot

After weeks of waiting, I'm off for New Hampshire tomorrow. I'm extremely excited. It will be fun to be somewhere else for the summer and get to be in a part of the country I've never been before.

It will also, though, be tough being away from Amanda for two weeks. She's not able to come up until school's out, obviously. I think the longest we've been apart since a couple months before we got married is two or three days, and that's only been three times.

So I get to figure out where all the good places to eat are and she gets to hang out with the dogs (I'll miss them too). We'll be having a houseguest for a lot of that time, so that will be good too.

So now I'm off to pack, then I leave early tomorrow for Dover, with an overnight stay in the Electric City. MaybeI should check out the Anthracite museum.

No comments: