Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update May '09

In this month of our 5th anniversary, I thought I would list a few recent events:
- Jude is starting to stand without holding on to anything for a few seconds at a time.
- Jude has "talked" more in the past two days than ever and shows no signs of stopping.
- Clara has serious allergies, which we only recently discovered and she is much more spry these days. She is on a new diet and steroids.
- Jude feeds Lucy from his highchair.
- Jon and I will be leaving Jude in the care of his grandparents this month--our first night away since Jude was born. Big step for everyone!
- We are STILL trying to sell our house.
- Jude will be moving from the "Bugs" to the "Birds" at the Little Gym.
- Jon is almost finished with the semester, so he won't have to drive to UNC-G twice a week.
- We are marking 10 years since we graduated from high school this year.
- I received my very first Mother's Day card today from Brian and Deborah; I cried. So sweet. I feel so lucky to be celebrating Mother's Day this year.

That's all the news for now. Feliz Cinco de mayo, which is NOT Mexican Independence Day.

No comments: