Monday, June 9, 2008

Yea for lists

I wanted to make a lists of things I've loved during pregnancy or that have made my pregnancy easier or more pleasant in some way. It's been a great pregnancy, and I only hope my next is this great.

- Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter
- YoMommy Yogurt
- Prenatal Yoga at the Yoga Gallery
- A towel, folded in half twice, under my belly for support while I sleep
- wearing supportive shoes (Merrell)
- Naps
- Lots of water
- Never eating something that doesn't sound good to me at that moment
- Kashi crackers
- Raisin Bran Crunch
- Warm showers
- Mayo Clinic Guide to Pregnancy
- Baby Center.com weekly emails
- Bananas
- Chocolate Milk (especially instead of junk like a brownie)
- Walking
- Applesauce
- A positive perspective
- Remembering that the magnitude to which I am feeling some emotions is due to hormones and not real feelings
- "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" makes for an efficient way to get a good cry in (It's better than just letting it happen because you could be anywhere when it strikes!)
- Pug dogs laying on my belly
- Feeling Jude move around
- Coming home to find Jon has done the laundry or any number of other domestic wonders
- Ignoring negative tales of pregnancy and childbirth and anyone who calls me, "Big Mama," or any other such asinine remark

This is all I can think of at the moment, but I may add more later.

No comments: