Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 second interview with Jude


Whats in your IPod playlist? Right now I’m really feeling lullabies, white noise, and Ne-yo

WOW character: gnome rogue

Happiness is: a warm bosom

What would your personalized license plate say? HEYJUDE or PUGLIFE

What should you really be doing right now? Sleeping

Take whatever you want, just don’t take my: Designing Women DVDs

Favorite 80s band: RATT

Mary Kate or Ashley? Ewww! They could be my moms.

I feel at peace when: Screaming. Zen, right?

In 20 years I’ll be: trying to find out outside of which minor league ballpark mom and dad have parked their RV.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I love the pic accompanying this one... he looks so gangsta!
Chrissy

Anonymous said...

He is getting to be a chunk! Yeah, Jude, you go baby!

Anonymous said...

disturbing yet hilarious. zuzu's happiness is also a warm bosom, and she really loves the word bosom. it's a crazy world. :o)
tracy (pulley)