Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Milestone

Today is the first day of my second trimester. I didn't blog the first trimester because: 1) We hadn't told everyone I was pregnant; 2) I was too dang tired. My lack of energy can be quantified by comparing the number of Christmas cards I sent out last year (30 or so) to the number I sent out this year (10), or the number of Christmas decorations we put up, which this year was one wreath that Jon put up for me because I was too tired. It was amazing. I could fall asleep on the couch after school, wake up, eat dinner, and then fall asleep watching t.v. Jon would wake me up in time to go to bed where I would sleep all night.

Some highlights included our first ultrasound (in the previous post) and not vomiting. Lowlights included the vigor with which people told me their pregnancy horror stories. I say sucks to every person who said, "You just wait," with negative connotation.

No comments: