Friday, December 7, 2007

TOY

Amanda, in all her splendor and glory, has received the Teacher of the Year award at her school! What's cool about it? Well, she got a banner and balloons, a prime parking spot, the acclaim and respect of her peers and co-workers, and the opportunity to fill out a giant application for the district-wide TOY process. Good for her! I am a proud husband. I was so proud, in fact, that I gave her one of her birthday presents early and now need to go get something to replace it.

Also, this comes on the heels of our sister-in-law Ashley winning the TA-of-the-year award at her elementary school in Raleigh. I'm not sure what it says about my brother and I that the ladies we married both won that award in the same year, but I'm sure it says something.

So congrats to Amanda and Ashley! Your kids are being taught by great people.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Felicitaciones! Muy bien hecho!